A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog

16.2.14

Amazing mascara tips

Hey everyone, 

The best way to look extra beautiful is by applying mascara. Everyone can have long and thick eyelashes, and you don't need to buy fake ones. Over the last few years I learned some great techniques and things that may help you to get the eyelashes you dream of! But first I want to share two of my favorite mascara's with you. Make sure to also read my other post about my monthly beauty product favorites here

AMAZING MASCARA TIPS

I have a few mascara's that I love very much and wear almost everyday. One is a mascara from Covergirl called Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara  and I love it very much. It's definitely a great buy and it's also not very expensive. And my other favorite mascara is from Maybelline. Maybelline New York Great Lash .  This mascara is great to use everyday and makes my eyelashes look a little bit longer which I love. And the quality is also good. 


My first tip is helpful if there is too much mascara on your brush, and when you apply it it doesn't look well. To prevent your mascara from looking clumpy, just turn your mascara brush a few times around in the mascara bottle and it should be less.

Also it's good to choose a color that's the same or a little bit darker than your eyelashes. If you don't do that, it can look less. My eyelashes are almost black, so I use dark brown or black mascara a lot.

Amazing mascara tips-- getting more volume, good mascara's http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com #mascaratips #amazingmascaratips



To get more volume in your eyelashes and to make them look longer, apply some mascara on the bottom of you eyelashes. Just do it light, and on the top a little more. 

Curl your eyelashes, to get even more volume and make your eyes look beautiful. Personally, I'm not really into the curling thing, but for a party or a special event it's nice to do. 

Amazing mascara tips-- getting more volume, good mascara's http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com #mascaratips #amazingmascaratips
No credit for pictures
When you want to apply the 2nd coat, wait till the mascara is dry. Otherwise it's going to clump.

These were some tips to help you a little bit! I also have a few mascara's that I love very much and wear almost everyday. One is a mascara from Covergirl called Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara  and I love it very much. It's definitely a great buy and it's also not very expensive. And my other favorite mascara is from Maybelline. 
Maybelline New York Great Lash .

Thanks for reading! I hope the tips were helpful for you. 

What is your secret to apply mascara?
Have a lovely day,

Isabella

SHARE:

1 comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig