A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog

22.5.16

May beauty favorites | New Youtube Channel!

Hey everyone,

I hope you're having a great weekend!? Last weekend I started my own Youtube channel after thinking about it for a very long time. The main reason why it took me so long to finally start posting videos online was because I find it pretty scary to put yourself public for the whole world. But now my channel is made and it's called Isabella's Choice. For my third Youtube video I thought it was a fun idea to share my favorite beauty items of the month May. From eyeshadows to lip glosses and from Dior to ELF, I hope you enjoy! :) 



If you enjoyed watching my video please like and subscribe to my channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfZERm2gq9BCPJPzZlWteKA If you have a new channel of related to fashion/beauty you can leave your link in the comments and I'll check it out! 

Have a lovely day,

Isabella 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig