A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog

11.1.14

My girly bucket list of 2014

Hey everyone,

Today I wanted to share my bucketlist with all the things I want to do in 2014. I hope you like it. 

1. Go on a road trip  with my best friends


2. Spend a week in a spa


3. Go to Italy


4. Have my hair done by a proffesional hair stylist
5. Do the 30 day photo challenge
6. Start a diary and write in it everyday 
7. Make it trough the next year in high school
8. Wear my hair naturally for one month
9. Buy a cute puppy


10. Take crazy pictures
11. Have a perfect first date
12. Have a flat stomach
13. Go on a no budget shopping trip


14. Learn how to snowboard
15. Party on a yacht
16. Have a huge water balloon fight
17. Go to a broadway musical in New York


18. Take a high school year abroad
19. Write a short novel based on a true story
20. Take dance classes
21. Have an overnight movie marathon with my friends


22. Look at stars one night
23. Go on a nature hike
24. Try a DIY challenge
25. Leave notes in library books for the next person to find
26. Make a collage out of fashion magazines
27. Build and start a campfire
28. Say yes to everything for a day
29. Have a walk in closet
30. Just enjoy the little things of life

What's your bucketlist of 2014?

Have a lovely day,

Isabella
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig